Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I need a good playlist for running?

I get my first mp3 player tomrw and I go out on my first run the day after. I've never ran before and I really want some motivating music, fast and pumped. I like Nickelback and Pink and Melissa Etheridge and Savage Garden and alot of others but no rap please. Thank you so much.

I need a good playlist for running?
I don't know if your getting an ipod or not, but if you go to iTunes you can go to Nike+iPod and they offer playlists (that are made for the Nike/ipod compatable shoes, blah, blah, blah) and you can pick and choose some ideas from there. Some are the ones that iTunes provides for you, depending on your workout, and then there are others that fellow runners have made.


Me personally, music that keeps me pumped while I'm running...The White Stripes (Icky Thump, Fell in love with a girl), Postal Service, Snow Patrol, KT Tunestall...Good Luck
Reply:you need really high paced music with a good beat to keep you running fast...try some spice girls.


and also there is a french artist called Yelle, she has a song called Je Veux Te Voir that is great for running. also one called Jogging that is good for just that!





je veux te voir is on itunes. check elsewhere for the other ones. she is on myspace.


No comments:

Post a Comment