Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gibson Les Paul Special?

Ok, I bought a gibson les paul special a couple of years ago off of Ben Carey (guitarist for lifehouse and savage garden). I need to know which version it is. I paid $800 and it has a shiny red paint. Ben said that it should be worth over a thousand if I gave it a couple of years. Ben also said that he played it in a couple of the savage garden concerts and I even saw it in one of their dvd's. Does that increase it's value? Thanks.

Gibson Les Paul Special?
the value is determined by the age and quality of the instrument. The fact that it was owned by someone who is sorta well known is helpful if you want to sell it to a fan of his, but it makes no difference to a serious collector. Unless it was someone who is extremely famous (ben doesn't qualify)


No comments:

Post a Comment