Sunday, May 23, 2010

Gotthard original ?? Blatant rip off is what I say !!!!?

Let me apologise in advance if this offends any Gotthard fans,(none intended) , but are you telling me when they wrote the chorus to the song in the link they had NEVER heard Savage Garden's 'Truly,Madle,Deeply' ???????





http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QGcG02FR9m...





To do a cover version is one thing, but to blatantly rip off another song, well that's surely taking the pi$$.





My question is this:


Can any-one listen to that Gotthard song without singing the chorus to Savage Garden's 'Truly,Madly,Deeply' ??????

Gotthard original ?? Blatant rip off is what I say !!!!?
yes its a blatant rip off yes,,,


wats the movie is wat i want to no?or is it a movie??
Reply:You are soooooo right!

Programming software

No comments:

Post a Comment